I know it sounds like a cliche from ‘7 habits’, but it is a truth. There is another truth as well that might say you should not settle for trying to figure out what there is to like about a crappy situation but instead have some incentive and energy towards changing your circumstances. In other words, maybe it is that unhappiness that some of us have that actually is the catalyst for change and growth that is needed, individually and in a group.
Hello Everyone! I have been bringing you 'The Napkin' since 2008 & have loved doing it. It takes a lot of time & creativity and if you would like to support that effort I would greatly appreciate it!
Napkins by Series
Napkins by Quote Authors
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Money Talks
- Marathon Training – Week 3
- Medusa Asking A Question in School
- Marathon Training – Week #2
- Medusa Doing Yoga with her Cat
- Marathon Training – Week #1
- When Were You a Poet?
- Are You a Worm?
- The Loneliness of Perfection – Design #3
- Lost and Found in the Landscape
- How Creativity Works – Design #2
- The Ten Violinists
- The Fool
- Being Misunderstood – Design #1
- Three Essential Things – Zen #3
Archives by Date