I know it sounds like a cliche from ‘7 habits’, but it is a truth. There is another truth as well that might say you should not settle for trying to figure out what there is to like about a crappy situation but instead have some incentive and energy towards changing your circumstances. In other words, maybe it is that unhappiness that some of us have that actually is the catalyst for change and growth that is needed, individually and in a group.
Napkins by Series
Napkins by Quote Authors
- Brooklynne Studying
- Money Problems #3
- Money Problems #2
- Money Problems #1
- Be Somebody – Contest Winner!
- Yogi Berra Mashup #1!
- I Shut My Eyes In Order To See – Imagination #4
- Looking vs Seeing – BEYOND Imagination #3
- The Soul’s Telescope – BEYOND Imagination #2
- How To Draw A Stick Figure – Part One
- Thinking, Feeling, Seeing – BEYOND Imagination #1
- Kind Over Right – Kindness 101 #4
- Judgment vs Compassion – Kindness 101 #3
- Actions vs Intent – Kindness 101 #2
- How Soon is Too Late? – Kindness 101 #1
Archives by Date