I know it sounds like a cliche from ‘7 habits’, but it is a truth. There is another truth as well that might say you should not settle for trying to figure out what there is to like about a crappy situation but instead have some incentive and energy towards changing your circumstances. In other words, maybe it is that unhappiness that some of us have that actually is the catalyst for change and growth that is needed, individually and in a group.
Hello Everyone! I have been bringing you 'The Napkin' since 2008 & have loved doing it. It takes a lot of time & creativity and if you would like to support that effort I would greatly appreciate it!
Napkins by Series
Napkins by Quote Authors
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Power of Perseverance
- Spring Marathon Training – Week 1
- Time in the Museum – An Illustrated Short Story
- The Sculpture of Love – An Illustrated Short Story
- Medusa Being Attacked By Bats
- How She Turned Into Herself – A Short Story
- The Woman Moving Forward – A Short Short Story
- The Virtues – Courage
- Joan the Baptist – I Draw in Church
- Marathon Training – RACE DAY!
- Marathon Training – Week 18
- Woman with Three Selves – A Short Short Story
- The Dangerous Artist – Artists #1
- Marathon Training – Week 17
- Medusa Getting Her Hair Straightened
Archives by Date