I know it sounds like a cliche from ‘7 habits’, but it is a truth. There is another truth as well that might say you should not settle for trying to figure out what there is to like about a crappy situation but instead have some incentive and energy towards changing your circumstances. In other words, maybe it is that unhappiness that some of us have that actually is the catalyst for change and growth that is needed, individually and in a group.
Napkins by Series
Napkins by Quote Authors
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Killing Creativity – Business #8
- Your Way – Business #7
- Discovery – Business #6
- Temptation – Business #5
- The Lover – An Illustrated Short Story
- Beating a Wall – Business #4
- The Six Thoughts – An illustrated Short Story
- Three Letter Words
- The Crucifixion & Resurrection – What Were you Saved From?
- Yesterday’s Heroics – Business #3
- Small Size Matters – Business #2
- SXSW 2016 – Recap and Reflections, part 1
- The Importance of Argument – Business #1
- What Ignites Creativity?
- ‘Igniting Creativity with Periscope’ – #SXSW Workshop cover page
Archives by Date