I sometimes feel like I am guilty of the big P because I use so many quotes from all of history. I have never been good about writing down who said what, especially on the napkin itself. But now that I have made a book of some of them I definitely had to go look up all the quote and figure all that stuff out!
Hello Everyone! I have been bringing you 'The Napkin' since 2008 & have loved doing it. It takes a lot of time & creativity and if you would like to support that effort I would greatly appreciate it!
Napkins by Series
Napkins by Quote Authors
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Are You a Worm?
- The Loneliness of Perfection – Design #3
- Lost and Found in the Landscape
- How Creativity Works – Design #2
- The Ten Violinists
- The Fool
- Being Misunderstood – Design #1
- Three Essential Things – Zen #3
- The Good of Not Being Satisfied – Zen #2
- How To Be A River – Zen #1
- Can You Get Away? – Family #3
- The Fudge Family – Family #2
- The Skeleton – Family #1
- Taking the Shortcut – Evil #4
- The Friend on the Patio in Spring
Archives by Date