I sometimes feel like I am guilty of the big P because I use so many quotes from all of history. I have never been good about writing down who said what, especially on the napkin itself. But now that I have made a book of some of them I definitely had to go look up all the quote and figure all that stuff out!
Hello Everyone! I have been bringing you 'The Napkin' since 2008 & have loved doing it. It takes a lot of time & creativity and if you would like to support that effort I would greatly appreciate it!
Napkins by Series
Napkins by Quote Authors
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Power of Perseverance
- Spring Marathon Training – Week 1
- Time in the Museum – An Illustrated Short Story
- The Sculpture of Love – An Illustrated Short Story
- Medusa Being Attacked By Bats
- How She Turned Into Herself – A Short Story
- The Woman Moving Forward – A Short Short Story
- The Virtues – Courage
- Joan the Baptist – I Draw in Church
- Marathon Training – RACE DAY!
- Marathon Training – Week 18
- Woman with Three Selves – A Short Short Story
- The Dangerous Artist – Artists #1
- Marathon Training – Week 17
- Medusa Getting Her Hair Straightened
Archives by Date