It’s a dangerous day at the NDD.
The 10 Rules to Avoid Danger
- Don’t live anywhere dangerous.
- Don’t make friends with anyone dangerous.
- Don’t date anyone dangerous.
- Don’t eat anything dangerous.
- Don’t drink anything dangerous.
- Don’t play with anything dangerous.
- Don’t say anything dangerous.
- Don’t go anywhere dangerous.
- Don’t think anything dangerous.
- Don’t do anything dangerous.
If you follow these 10 rules you will never be in danger and you will never die.
Drawing and rules by Marty Coleman, who is in no way dangerous.
Quote by Publilius Syrus, who was a performer and thus dangerous.
Trivia of the Day
What is Damocle’s sword and why is it dangerous?
Damocles was a member of Dionysius’ court in ancient Syracuse. He was envious of Dionysius’ power and wealth, not being able to see the negatives attached to it. To cure Damocles of this misperception he invited him to a sumptuous feast. All was well with the feast until Damocles realized that a sharp and heavy sword was hanging directly over his head, attached to the ceiling by a single thin thread. Damocles lost his appetite and told Dionysius that the threat of the sword falling ruined the glory of the feast for him. Dionysius replied, ‘Under such a threat do I enjoy my wealth and power.’ Damocles never again envied the king.