If you would like to contact The Napkin Dad (Marty Coleman) there are any number of ways:
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & TOPICS
Social Media Tulsa – March, 2013
- The Compelling Image in the Age of Social MediaComments:
Southern Regional 4H Volunteer Forum – Little Rock, Arkansas – October, 2012
- Keynote Address – The Six Stop Signs on the Road to Becoming
Marty, A 10 fold thank you!! Your presentation was on target and got folks thinking. Thank you for sharing your time, talent and insight. More over, thank you for taking time with the 4-H volunteers on Friday morning. It was greatly appreciated. Respectfully, Karla
Thank you so much for your presentation this evening! Your words were inspiring and your drawings even more so! Lisa
- Overcoming Content Procrastination from Start to Finish
- Slide show and synched audio belowComments:
- The Six Stop Signs on Creativity Road
- The Napkin Dad Explains: The Six Stop Signs on Creativity Road
I was at your session at Blog World. You inspired me so much and I can’t thank you enough for that. – Marcelo Z
- The Napkin Dad Explains: Strategies and Attitudes in Social Media Engagement
Oklahoma 4H Annual Volunteer Forum - July, 2011
- The Napkin Dad Explains: Coping with Change – Within and Without
Tulsa Digital Photography Group – various dates, 2008-2012
- Style and Technique in Black and White Photography
- Compose Yourself! – Composition in Art and Photography
- Expose Yourself! – Proper Exposure in Photography
- Photo Techniques
- Family Portraits Holiday Edition or How to Get The Shot You Want and Not Be An Obnoxious Control Freak.
- Shooting in the Dark – Night Photography
I am willing and able to engage groups of any size with a dynamic and inspiring presentation of the Napkin Dad story and the Absorbent Ideas I have drawn and written about for many years. I can customize the presentation to meet the needs of your group in terms of both time and content. Please Contact me in your most convenient way for details.
INTERVIEWS & ARTICLES
I am available for interviews for print or electronic media via phone, skype (audio or video) and in person. You can see video interviews and read articles at the ‘Interviews and Articles’ page.
All napkin images as well as all other original work of mine in photography, drawing and painting is copyrighted as All Rights Reserved. I am happy to license the one time rights to the various images and will be happy to consider free usage for non-profits and charitable organizations.