If you would like a dynamic, creative and engaging speaker for your event or conference, I am confident I can meet your needs. I have 31 years experience teaching, lecturing, presenting and leading workshops in a number of areas. Utilizing the inspiring Napkin Dad story and the Absorbent Ideas I have drawn and written about for many years, I can customize the presentation to meet the needs of your group in terms of time and content.
See below for information on topics and audiences I have addressed in the past with a selection of audience responses.
SXSW Interactive, Austin, Texas
‘Igniting Creativity with Periscope’ – 2 hour workshop for a group of 100
‘The Compelling Image in the Age of Social Media’ – I led a 2.5 hour workshop for a group of approximately 70.
Comments and feedback from twitterReady for day 2! Highlight of day 1 was #compelling photo sesh w @thenapkindad. So much fun taking photos and selfies w strangers! #sxsw
Social Media Tulsa Business Conference
- Igniting Creativity with Periscope
- The Compelling Image in the Age of Social MediaComments:
Southern Regional 4H Volunteer Forum – Little Rock, Arkansas – October, 2012
- Keynote Address – The Six Stop Signs on the Road to Becoming
Marty, A 10 fold thank you!! Your presentation was on target and got folks thinking. Thank you for sharing your time, talent and insight. More over, thank you for taking time with the 4-H volunteers on Friday morning. It was greatly appreciated. Respectfully, Karla
Thank you so much for your presentation this evening! Your words were inspiring and your drawings even more so! Lisa
- Overcoming Content Procrastination from Start to Finish
- Slide show and synched audio belowComments:
- The Six Stop Signs on Creativity Road
- The Napkin Dad Explains: The Six Stop Signs on Creativity Road
I was at your session at Blog World. You inspired me so much and I can’t thank you enough for that. – Marcelo Z
- The Napkin Dad Explains: Strategies and Attitudes in Social Media Engagement
Oklahoma 4H Annual Volunteer Forum – July, 2011
- The Napkin Dad Explains: Coping with Change – Within and Without
Tulsa Digital Photography Group – 2008-2014
- Style and Technique in Black and White Photography
- Compose Yourself! – Composition in Art and Photography
- Expose Yourself! – Proper Exposure in Photography
- Photo Techniques
- Family Portraits Holiday Edition or How to Get The Shot You Want and Not Be An Obnoxious Control Freak.
- Shooting in the Dark – Night Photography
- Led numerous on-location photoshoots as well
Cabrillo College, Evergreen Valley College, Mission College – 1985 – 1994
- Beginning and Intermediate Drawing
- Art Appreciation and History
- Art and Design
Contact me and lets talk about how I can meet your needs:
- email – email@example.com
- phone/text – 918-760-0581
You can also fill out this form if you prefer.
INTERVIEWS & ARTICLES
I am available for interviews via email, phone, skype (audio or video) and in person. You can see video interviews and read articles at the ‘Interviews and Articles’ page.
All napkin images as well as all other original work of mine in photography, drawing and painting are copyrighted as All Rights Reserved. I am happy to license the one time rights to the various images and will be happy to consider free usage for non-profits and charitable organizations.